- You will find upon arrival that our furniture has been rearranged. You'll also notice other changes made to ensure the
health and well-being of our patients and our team.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please ring the bell at the front door. The front door will remain locked.
- Only the patient that is being treated will be allowed to enter the office. The only exception for this will be for very young patients (under 10 yrs of age). Of those, only one
parent/caregiver may accompany the patient. Absolutely no other family members or friends will be allowed inside.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it to your appointment. Federal guidelines for social distancing and wearing masks in businesses continue, so bring the mask you have been
using. If you do not have your own, we will provide one; however, personal protective equipment supplies are dangerously low. If we run out, we will have to close the office again until the
supply-chain is back to normal.
- Your temperature will be taken by staff using a touch-less thermometer. If your temp is over 100.4 degrees F, you will be asked to leave and not return for the specified 14-day
simple questionnaire assessing your contacts, travel, and well-being will be asked of all patients as well. Any question indicating recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 or having signs and
symptoms of the same will be asked to leave, and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement. Your are welcome to send this questionnaire ahead of the appointment, prefer at least
a day in advance.
- Maintain the 6-foot social distancing guidelines when in the office until seated in the treatment chair.
- The tooth-brushing station will be used as a hand-washing/sanitizing station required of every patient before being seated. No tooth-brushing, only
- Patients will rinse with a 3% hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse at a cup at the chair. Rinse 30 seconds.
- Patients will be seated every-other-chair in the office to maintain social distancing, which is one of the reasons for the 15 -20 patient/day
- We ask for understanding while we will try to address all of your treatment needs during your visit. Individuals with multiple broken brackets may not have everything completed
during this visit due to strict scheduling times.
- We will take the temperatures of every team member, including Dr. Patil, immediately upon arrival at work, and after lunch. Any team member at 100.4 F or above will go home.
- Every team member will answer the health questionnaire that our patients are required to answer, and will do so every day. If any questions disqualify the team member, they will
be sent home following the same procedures we are asking our patients to follow.
- WE LOVE OUR PATIENTS! We also love to chat with you at your appointment. Please understand that conversations will be significantly reduced to allow for social distancing,
running on time, disinfection of treatment chairs and instruments, etc.
- We will not be providing our coffee/tea/hot chocolate station or any snacks while in this re-entry to normalcy.
- All observation appointments are paused until the fall. No observation appointments will be rescheduled until we are back in our regular
- There will be a limit to 20 patient appointments per day, roughly half of the regular appointment load. The points outlined below will lend clarity to this
- Please wait for our office to call you to reschedule your appointments. We have a very accurate and comprehensive list of every appointment canceled, including the day and
- Emergencies will continue only to be defined by pain or bleeding. For now, broken brackets and ill-fitting aligner trays do not constitute an